Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some TERRIBLE News!

You all remember my ex.......Well she's getting a divorce. I almost cried, almost. I guess not really bad news for me. And I thought her years of cheating would be put on hold. It has to be the reason. Once a cheater, always a cheater, except in my case.

And after I put so much thought into sabotaging her wedding day, she goes and gets divorced. Good thing I decided to let her ruin it herself. I knew it wouldn't last. She's not the settling down type. It's been about 5 months of marriage and then divorce, uh, yeah, that's sweet. I'm not into laughing at other people's misery, ok that was a lie. They might reconcile but, I doubt it. If only I had kept that letter she sent me dissing me about her getting married. I could send it back and ask if she's sure about that. Well good thing I blogged it before I threw it away! Let's open up the flower basket of memories!

I hope all is well with you and whatever bitch you're sleeping with. I just decided to write this letter to you to keep you updated on how much I still hate you. And that I am with a guy that actually loves me. And I wanted you to know that I'm so glad that we are over and that I can move on from the lovely shitty time we spent together.

My boyfriend and I are getting married. He's wealthy and very successful. That's funny, he's the total opposite of you. I would love for you to come to my wedding, you know if you can fit this into your oh so busy schedule of dumb bullshit. But what the hell, I'd have your fucking ass arrested if you set foot near my wedding
asshole. Invitation is enclosed. Please do come.

I know you, and knowing you, you'll do something to ruin this for me. So I'm telling you in advance to stay the fuck away or else I'll seriously fuck you up!

Love,
Cynthia

FUCK! I know exactly what she's doing! Right in the second to last paragraph. I bet the whore married him for his money so she could divorce him and take it! Clever bitch. Hope a prenup was done. I feel sorry for the guy. I guess it is terrible news. He could join the millions of other guys she screwed over. I hope she doesn't get a dime. I gotta keep updated on this now.

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

oh, she's one of those types of women. and after i thought that just being a bitch was her calling.

Kate Michele said...

Good one BM.