Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Devil Made Us Do It

My brother is leaving out tomorrow so Friday we decided to do something a little fun after Slasher Fridays. There is this really snobby neighborhood that is so up tight that you couldn't fit a grape up their assholes. Well we decided to go STREAKIN'!!!!

All we needed were willing participants. So only the guys did it. The girls were uncomfortable doing it, pussies. So we all got naked. We put socks on our privates to cover it up. I of course needed a larger sock because I need the room. So my girlfriend's friend had a jeep so we all could fit in it. The plan was to run the entire way and back screaming the entire way.

Now that was the plan. Now this is how far the plan went off what we intended it to be.

So it's 6 naked guys and 2 fully clothed girls packed in a jeep. Now I'm wondering how in the hell did I agree to this. So the jeep was parked at the entrance. They backed into it so we could just drive off. I should've known something bad was going to happen. So we got out of the jeep and started jogging and started running and screaming. It was fun. We went to the end with no problems. Now the problem happened on the way back. Apparently, a cop lives in one of the houses. He must've heard us screaming going up. So he yelled "freeze". Some of us tried to run to the jeep while the others jumped into the bushes. Now here's the second problem. The cop is running after me and the other guys who are running half naked to the jeep. It was like every man for himself. The girls started getting scared and starts the car. I prayed they wouldn't drive off. They started driving off screaming at us to hurry up. We all made it to the jeep with and without the socks. We kind of uh, forgot 2 people and one of them was my brother. We couldn't go back, at least not right away. Now the bushes were pretty tall so they could've easily escaped.

We couldn't call them because all they had were the socks. So we sped home and got another car so the cop wouldn't recognize it and drove back, clothed of course about 20 minutes later. We drove the car around the place and didn't see them, so we parked the car to the store next to the place. I was just thinking my brother is so gonna kill me for this. But deep in my heart, I was laughing at him. So we waited forever for them and still they didn't show up. No way they were arrested. We couldn't find them. If he was arrested my mom is going to blame me for it as if I'm the mature one. Eventually we saw some rocks being thrown at us. It was them! We all just busted out laughing, well they weren't laughing. We all eventually got home and my brother kicked my ass, which was expected. Well we now know that if we decided to break the law (federal that is) that the girls would forget about us in a heartbeat.

So April Fools is tomorrow. I have so much planned for everybody! Nobody is escaping my wrath tomorrow! And I'm sure everybody is planning on doing just as much wicked things to me tomorrow. BM will get the first surprise tonight, HA HA HA HA! I won't be sleeping tonight at all. I'm sure my brother will try and torture me in the middle of the night, probably hammering nails into my back.

4 comments:

Beyond Me said...

my friend had too many unpaid tickets. she would've gone to jail for sure. and im too fragile to be in jail.

Kate Michele said...

HAHAHA....that is the funniest thing i've heard in a long time!!

Though I cant' beleive she let you guys sit in her Jeep with your nasty guy asses all over the seats!! Hahaha.....

Beyond Me said...

i appreciate the prank this morning. using my most feared and most adored things together to freak me out. all im saying is that it ain't over yet baby!

ysfb said...

I'm shaking in my boots. You can't prank the prankster. I'm the king.