Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Good Son

Out of all the crazy shit I've done as a kid, I am considered the Good Son. HA! I'm sure my mom tells that to all of us alone. And of course little sis is the favorite! But I'm ok with that! NOT MAD AT ALL!

My bad brother is coming down this weekend and is staying the entire next week. He's spending part of his vacation with me. Scary. So I'm locking my doors and windows every night. I already plan on peeing in a cup so I won't have to leave the room. If BM has to use the bathroom then I guess I can unlock the window for her to use it. A week with a psycho, and my brother! What a fucked up week I'll have.

I just noticed that I see the brother that I really hate seeing but have fun with more often than the "new" brother that I like seeing but I am bored out of my mind with. I know he reads this so he knows he's my favorite. Hope that doesn't change your mind about giving me your big screen TV.

The painful memories of what happen last time he was here still haunts me. So I'm picking him at the airport on Friday, maybe, if I feel like going through a week of this. But he'll hunt me down and find me anyways so I guess I have to do it. I already have "something" planned for his first day, *evil laugh* HA HA HA HA HA HA!

So I have to remove anything with sharp edges from the rooms and cover up all electrical outlets for his arrival/disaster. Who knows, he might be a changed man, nah. The neighbors will be pleased with my brother on Friday. Now they will have to deal with 2 sick bastards for a week. I sense an eviction in the works.

1 comment:

Beyond Me said...

oh thanks master bastard for letting me use the window to use the bathroom.