Monday, March 26, 2007

Life With Brother

Pouring Cheerios into my bowl starts my day. Across the table from me, my brother does the same thing. Years of torment from birth until now have all changed. He's not the brother I grew up with anymore. As he begins to open up, he's met somebody. She's a very "earthy" person that has changed his life. When I think of my brother, I think of one night stands and waking up in an alley missing a pancreas. But not anymore. I don't like it. I don't trust it. I still think it's a joke he's planning. He's really creative. He is the king of revenge. He once filled a kid's lunch box with shit as a prank.

So this "earthy" girl is a vegetarian, yuk. I like the blood of Bambi slapping against my face while I eat. They've been going out for a few months. They are getting a RV when he gets back to travel the states for a few months. I always wanted to do that. Sleep in a different place every night and get to meet new people. Being a hooker I guess has the same benefits plus sex. I think its really cool. He invited us to come along with him but I don't know if I could do it. Sounds like fun though.

4 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Travel the states for few months?....maybe

Travel anywhere with a vegetarian - I'd rather slide down a razor blade bannister using my bollocks for brakes.....

Kate Michele said...

Is he older than you?

ysfb said...

We are starting to consider it. My girlfriend and I think it would be cool. But being with a vegan might scare me.

He is the second oldest. I'm the younger better looking brother.

Beyond Me said...

i was a vegetarian at one time. the smell of meat tends to be stronger during those times. i think i lasted 2 hours.