Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blood In My Eyes

I gotta change my layout. My eyes hurt.

Dinner with the neighbors went on without nobody being killed or having sex. We ordered the food out and acted like we prepared it. If only I could cook bread that good. What do you serve to people you don't know but they live right next to you? We didn't know if they were vegetarians or not. But giving people an all lettuce meal would suck. So we got steak. I kept commenting on how BM cooks like this all the time and this was by far the best meal she has ever made. I wish.

The husband is really political and I hate getting into politics because I hate it all. And he supports the Bush. I don't mind if you support the president but if you are trying to convince me that he's doing good then I'm going to have to put you in your place. I did forget that I do fear this guy and that he could kill me one day. So when I got in his face and saw the look in his eye I quickly just shut the fuck up and asked for seconds.

All and all, it was fun. Would I invite them over again? No. We are total opposites and it's clear we think that the other is psychotic.

Well gotta go.

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

please change your background. i hate bugs!

and i do cook. i just don't cook for you unless i want to.

Shelli said...

The background is not so bad, a little green, but I can deal. It's sorta like mine, where you have to hilight the entire fucken page (post) to read it cuz the font is so dark. Well, do the same thing on mine cuz the blog is so smushed together LOL