Thursday, March 22, 2007

White Supremacist Singles Dating Service

I fucking hate racist people. Damn hilarious though.

I had another "incident" of road rage. 3 fucking lanes, all 3 are filled with cars. The car in front of me was going 35 in a 55! I couldn't change lanes! I honked my car but he couldn't hear me. Damn my luck if it was an old person again! Then when I finally passed him he wouldn't look at me. I wanted him to see me giving him the finger! But he didn't look! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Ok, so a little childish, but he started it! Out of all the years of road rage, I haven't yet killed a person. I pat myself on the back.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

one of these days, you are going to be the old driver, and your son will be giving you the finger and telling you to get the hell off the road. i'll be in the car with your son laughing.

Anonymous said...

need to take a look [url=http://moourl.com/yy0rb]Nice.[/url]

for some help and a click i get 1 more