Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy St. Patty's Day

Yes! A reason to get drunk in the morning. We're dumping all our keys in the "bowl of soberness" since we won't be driving later. In the spirit of the Irish, we are going to watch Boondock Saints and The Departed. So we are going to celebrate today by getting drunk and watching a lot of murdering.....in movies. Everything is green themed. My blog is greener, my teeth are greener, my clothes are green, but my wallet isn't that green so the green theme is a little light this year. Breakfast was green too but I think my girlfriend just cooked some spoiled food, but what's the difference in the other times she cooks?

Santa's Slay was by far the worst Slasher Friday movie ever. I laughed my ass off! I love this movie!



We should've watched The Leprechaun for Slasher Fridays. I haven't seen it in awhile. Hmmm looks like my girlfriend's friends.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

That chicks got some pretty sick tattoos.

Ummm, The Departed? Great movie. Pay CLOSE attention and don't watch it high or drunk. I watched it 3x's (straight as an arrow) until I kinda understood what was goin on. yeah, its that type of movie. The lady? She'll be askin questions the entire time LOL.
Then again, she may be the one telling you to stfu.
Good movie.

SpanishGoth said...

Yo bud (sounds american?) anyway, you might like todays rant - right up your street methinks. Send me an e-mail -> satan@nocturnal-design.com (how fucking cool is that for an addy?) *pisses himself laughing and spills his Wodka*

Beyond Me said...

you know, if you got your ass in the kitchen a little more and cooked it your damn self you wouldn't be complaining. i know for sure that i won't eat your cooking unless it's precooked. and even then i'm a little cautious. but i know you can make a killer frosted flakes, you're the best!

ysfb said...

I'm a quick fast food kind of guy. Everything I make is made and cooked and eaten within minutes. I don't have time to wait for it to cook. Surprised I haven't gotten samonella yet.