Sunday, March 11, 2007

What's On The Menu?

Thanks to kimmyk for giving me a good flashback.

You know how kids would always spend the night with their best buddy's house. The mom would bake cookies and cook a good dinner and a good breakfast in the morning. Yeah, not my friend's mom. The first night I spent over at his house I was already starving. His mom noticed this and asked me if I wanted something to eat. I of course said sure! to free food. She ordered pizza. I always loved pizza. Then came the next morning.

What's for breakfast?

Cold pizza.

Oh.


Didn't mind having pizza for breakfast, pizza kicks ass! Then came the next week. I was a full of energy kid. She asked us what we wanted for dinner. We asked her to surprise us. Eventually the dinner "arrived". It was pizza!? I didn't mind having pizza, pizza always kicks ass. Then came the next morning.

What's for breakfast!

Pizza!

Oh.


Week after week of this started to suck. I need a real meal damn it! I couldn't eat the pizza for breakfast anymore. She said I could look in the fridge and eat whatever I want. I looked in and all I saw was wrapped up take out and soda bottles. It's like this family could be on the run. I could almost swear these people just moved in if I didn't already know them all my life. I looked around the kitchen and saw nothing but menus. Menus on the fridge, menus in the napkin rack, menus everywhere. Yet pizza was ALWAYS on the menu. But his parents were cool.

I just started inviting my friend over instead of going to his house unless I wanted to eat some pizza. And where is this friend today? If you look at my profile pic you can see him on the right.

So here's my Weekly Update:

Our Death Game we played Friday was fun. We might involve the girlfriend's parents this Friday. But I'm sure her mother wouldn't want me to touch her. I'll just use a big stick.

To show the neighbors that we are indeed sane people, we invited them over for dinner Wednesday. Minutes after that our friends the ghost of John Candy and Tupac Shakur will give us a stage show of Cabaret.

I find myself looking at the gas gage everytime I drive BM's car when she's in it. The fear of another "incident" scares me. But I know we can handle the situation like adults, like me having to run into the bathroom for about an hour while she's waiting at the pump. What else would she do but pump the gas.

I spoke to my brother today about the goings on. He tells me that he's coming down to visit me soon. I just had a long pause. A flashback of what happened last time he was here. Well he deserves an ass kicking, but it'll be my ass he'd kick. He won't tell me when. I told him I'll call the cops as soon as I hear his voice at my door. He laughs as if i'm joking.

Well that's about it. I'm anticipating dinner with the neighbors. I believe this would be our one chance to prove to them that calling the cops on us is not needed. And if they do! We'll stuff their bodies underneath our sofa with the other neighbors! After dinner of course. No need on killing on an empty stomach. I'm sure dinner will be ok. Perhaps jelly and crackers will be suitable.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

I don't let mine eat cold pizza for breakfast. They get poptarts round these parts. Every now and then I toss 'em in the toaster to give 'em a hot meal.