Saturday, March 10, 2007

Date With My Dead Girlfriend

Putting a lot of sick minds together in one room always end with someone mentioning "The Video". In turn we play a fucked up demented game. Watch the "The Video" to see what the game is about.



So we all did this like 5 minute skit each on how each one of us would react to our lover being dead. Yes, I know, fucked up, but funny! At least we stopped doing exorcisms.

For my skit, I just enjoyed the silence for most of the time. I got a marker and made her a little mustache and a beard and gave her a few beers because my dead girlfriend loves to drink!

Now when BM did hers, she slapped me around for a bit to try and wake me up. I would've stop slapping a person eventually but not her. She poured some water on my crotch to make it look like I pissed myself. Unfortunately time ran out and she couldn't do anymore, me so sad.

I'm sure the neighbors heard us all. It's just a matter of time before they think we're a cult planning on killing each other.

7 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

I need your psycho help you fucking weirdo (i.e. from the same planet as me). I need way weirder than the snowman thing "

*throws Gothic cloak to one side* I am so going to kick that twats arse you do not want to be in the vicinity. What a complete cunt (and I try so hard to not use that word).

I am so fucking angry I could do ... *think buddhism - karma and flowers*

Watch and learn my love - and laugh at the consequences of sad twats behaviour.

Going down? Oh yes...BIG TIME"

Help me out here. In exchange I offer you, well, fuck all really except a chance to feel good for 30 seconds maybe

ysfb said...

You're speaking in tongues. Humiliation seems to be best "legal" way of getting even. But I understand if some things turn up illegal.....But I digress.

SpanishGoth said...

You can digress as much as you want (and yes, I get the fucking play on words and that you have read the shite I wrote).

You can help or not.....

ysfb said...

What's the problem? What did this fuck face do?

kimmyk said...

The video was hilarious. You guys are crazy.

Now Spanishgoth has me confused. When you figure out what he said-let me know. I'm intrigued.

Beyond Me said...

what makes this scary is that sick bastard would probably do the same thing to me if i was really dead. but i would've done the same thing too.

i'm curious too spanishgoth

ysfb said...

Nah, I wouldn't use a marker to give you a mustache. I'd redo a scene from jackass and glue pubes to your face.