Thursday, March 15, 2007

badunkadunk

Can you imagine driving 4 girls in one car being the only guy in there? Sounds like paradise, but it was just mean.

They are all valley girls. The way they talk makes me go crazy! At least BM tries to talk differently but for the love of all the things pure. WHY! Why does every sentence have to have "totally" or "like" or "skank".

My girlfriend and her 3 henchman needed a ride to some other henchman's house since BM's car was in the shop. I knew I shouldn't have picked up the phone when she called me. They were mean! They were bashing men. They had to blame a guy for their bad boyfriends, so luckily I was in the car. Then they started arguing with me as if I was the one who called them a dumbass. I'm the driver, if I tell you to shut the fuck up then your gonna shut the fuck up. But they would continue talking about me. Feels like high school all over again. I told the ones in the backseat to shut up or else I'm kicking them out, in so many words. Somehow I mentioned their fat asses and cankles and they got all bitchy at me. I think the cankles just pushed them, but having a badunkadunk isn't bad. It was a compliment, but they had to take it the wrong way. The arguing just gave me a headache. Eventually one of them pushed me in the back of the head....If only I had one.....

I kicked them all out, except BM. All you girls just gang up on a guy when he's secluded. As I was driving off I realized they would be stuck in the middle of nowhere so I had to (BM made me) turn around and pick their badunkadunk asses back up.

It was quiet for the first few minutes but one of them just had to say something and eventually they all started arguing. I just sped up. They had to get the hell out of my car. So when we got their, the vein on my forehead was about to explode. When they walked in front of the car, one of them gave me the finger. As I slowly started to move my foot off the brake and onto the accelerator, BM gave me the look. She knew what I was thinking. Plus I think murdering her best friends might end our relationship. But it would feel SOOOOO good.

So I'm picking them up later on tonight. I'm thinking of asking some of my friends to help me pick them up. Taking each one of them home is going to be hell.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

I'm bad about saying "like" I try not to. I'll try harder.

You should be nice to those girls, eventually they'll be in your wedding.

ysfb said...

We'll elope.

Beyond Me said...

i guessing you don't want to hear what we talked about after you left?

Beyond Me said...

and you shouldn't ever mention anything big on a lady unless she wants you to. and even then you shouldn't do it.

Kate Michele said...

Girls... I like to have a friend one on one....but I'd rather hang out with a group of guys.

Oh yeah and that first picture....When did my boys get so big???

ysfb said...

I hate being with a group of girls, unless they are all nude.