Good Morning?
My lips quiver to whisper hello?
My mood ... my mood today is very mellow
A stranger unseen waves an uncertain path ahead
Pouring the morning liquor and reading the paper
I see my life is not as bad off
The obituaries are my morning comics
The phone rings twice, it's a telemarketer
He offers me a better life in a new world
I reluctantly take his offer
All I have to do is open the door
Puzzled and lost I ponder
I hang up the phone and open the front door
A bright light is followed by me falling down
I've been shot
I thought I forgot to remember
I've already accepted death
Now I'm living death
As my surrounding closes around me
I can see my better life in a new world
I smile and hear in the distance....
Good Morning?
The stranger throws his cigarette towards the right
He takes a deep breath and exhales the smoke slowly
He laughs deep and hard and cold and wicked
I lift my hand to block the light
And I slowly die
It has been a good morning.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
im guessing good morning means certain death but the question mark at the end makes it sound as if your wanting a new day instead of the same bad day. i don't know! just tell me!
Look deep into your heart and you will find the answer. I believe in you.
Post a Comment