Thursday, March 01, 2007

Weekend of Wild HARDCORE XXX SEX!

Girlfriend and I are having a weekend together. Sounds like something couples do. Now that we are actually planning something to do together for a weekend instead of being spontaneous, it feels weird. I feel as if I have to get her drunk to sleep with me again, kidding......maybe......

I'm sure it'll be a blast. She'll tie me to the bed and throw beer bottle caps at my nipples while lip syncing to Kenny Roger songs. But in all seriousness, this weekend will be good to get me relax. No work will be great. We won't even have a Slasher Friday with friends, (me sad). We still don't know exactly what we are going to do so I guess it's still spontaneous. Knowing my luck, her parents are probably reading this right now and packing their bags to stop it. Don't worry guys, we've fornicated long ago, so chill.

In brief:

I'm still a little upset at the hobo for calling me uppity.
My whore neighbor's "alleged book club" has more members joining.
Fornication is my word of the day.

It's funny how I described the labels for this post as Fornication, Hobo, Weekend. Sounds like one fucked up weekend.

3 comments:

Beyond Me said...

you need more than alcohol to get me to sleep with you. i'm rationing it now on mondays, every other wednesday and the 3rd saturday on every 4th month.

kimmyk said...

atta girl BM. You gotta take these things slow. Good for you!

You like it when she throws caps at your nipples? weirdo.

ysfb said...

I don't know what's more fun! Drinking the beer to get the bottle caps or having the caps thrown at my nipples! They are both the highlight of my weekends.