Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gas Station of Hell

First of all, what was up with the moon? We looked up as if something else was supposed to happen. Luckily somebody tripped and fell in the distance and made it all worth it.

So here's the story. We went to the gas station in her car to get gas right, so I pulled up to the station. I turned the car off and waited, as did she. I slowly slid my hands off the steering wheel and slowly looked into her sparkling eyes, and she looked back into mines. She asked me what I was waiting for. I told her I was waiting for her to pump the damn gas. Then she proceeded to tell me that the driver always gets the gas. But nooooo, it's her car and the way I pulled in, she was closer to the pump. I'm not being lazy, well maybe a little, but it's the principle. If you are closer to the gas pump for the car, then shouldn't you pump it? I bet if I was the passenger she would've agreed with me. Eventually she broke and was going to pump the gas. So she closed the door and looked at me with those sparkling eyes of hers and spoke with her angelic voice and asked me to give her some damn money. So I looked towards her purse and looked back at her. She apologized and said that she left her money at home. How convenient! What if I left my wallet at home?! I would've had to do sleep with the attendant for about $25 worth of gas. I'm willing to use sex as currency! So I gave her the money to pay for her gas for her car, even though I've been paying for mostly everything this weekend.

So here's the question. Do women actually "accidentally" leave their money at home when out with their boyfriend? BM is reading this right now so I'm sure she'll write her side of the story which I so gotta hear!

It was funny, as she was pumping the gas, she was giving me the evil stare when I looked through the rear view mirror. So I got out the car and stretched and asked her if she wanted anything inside the gas station because I feel like getting some chips. I knew it would piss her off. She told me that if this was my car then she would've keyed it by the time I got back. So I asked her if that was a no for the chips? So as I was paying for some chips and some aspirin I was going to need later, BM told me to go back in because she accidentally pumped about $10 extra in gas! Clearly she did it on purpose. So I paid and went back to the car. She had a smile on her face and told me that I should've pumped the gas. With me being the mature one but yet still having the mind of an 8 year old decided to do something about it. Haven't figured it out yet but who knows, we haven't had good revenge fight in awhile. They always turn out fun of who can outdo each other.

Normally I would just pump the gas but I just wanted to see how far she would take it. Glad to see BM still has some fire. Thought she was going soft on me.

10 comments:

Beyond Me said...

you made me seem like such a bitch! ok, i'll tell the story of how i saw it on my blog.

ysfb said...

You act like being a bitch is such a bad thing.

kimmyk said...

i would have filled my tank up and bought a bag of chex mix ya stingy ass.

boys always pump the gas. cause that way if it spills it's on you and not us. and besides you told me once you enjoyed pumping gas.

Firestarter5 said...

I would've pumped the gas AND paid for it. I bend over backwards for women. That's why I've remained single, or else I'd be a financial and physical wreck by now.

ysfb said...

Whatever happend to girl power? Wasn't that the Spice Girls movement?

Kate Michele said...

Get out and pump for your woman!!!

ysfb said...

Oh I'll pump her alright.

Shelli said...

If i were driving (regardless of the cars owner) I think i woulda automatically expected to pump for myself. Paying is a totally different story.

in that particular situation, you acting like a bitch and all (not that bitch is a bad thing) i prolly woulda taken your money, paid for gas and got chips and made your sorry ass walk home.

heehee.

ysfb said...

I thought for once, I'd be the passenger and she'll be the person that'll pump. I would do it most of the time, but that day I just felt like being the gas station asshole.

I will test this theory out. I will let BM drive my car and I'll be the passenger. I will expect her to, A: Pump the gas, and B: Pay for it, or C: Just give me sex and I'll consider us even.

Beyond Me said...

if i drive your car, i will give it back to you on "E".