Thursday, October 05, 2006

Congrats Bitch!

Oh I read it. Sorry about the delay. Anger was running through my mind.

Here's the letter she actually had the nerve to send me.

I hope all is well with you and whatever bitch you're sleeping with. I just decided to write this letter to you to keep you updated on how much I still hate you. And that I am with a guy that actually loves me. And I wanted you to know that I'm so glad that we are over and that I can move on from the lovely shitty time we spent together.

My boyfriend and I are getting married. He's wealthy and very successful. That's funny, he's the total opposite of you. I would love for you to come to my wedding, you know if you can fit this into your oh so busy schedule of dumb bullshit. But what the hell, I'd have your fucking ass arrested if you set foot near my wedding
asshole. Invitation is enclosed. Please do come.

I know you, and knowing you, you'll do something to ruin this for me. So I'm telling you in advance to stay the fuck away or else I'll seriously fuck you up!

Love,
Cynthia
She's having the wedding here. She actually sent me an invitation. I'm sending her a letter back just to show her how happy I am for her great news!

I'm glad that for once in your life, bending over and putting it inside your ass actually got you somewhere in life. I bow to you. Honestly I do.

Oh and the wedding? I'll just send you a gift. I just need an address to send a box of shit to. I'm also sending you this mix cd of songs with BITCH and WHORE in the title. Hope you like it.

You're relationship will never last. Your boyfriend will soon find out how much of a slut you really are. I hated the time I had seeing you. If I knew life was going to be that fucked up being with you, I would've blown my brains out long before I ever met you.
We had an unhappy relationship as you can tell. I met her at a party and we hit it off. The first two dates were great and then she just pulled a complete 360 on me and slept with half the state. We both accused the other of cheating. The difference between her cheating and my cheating was that she did it at the start of the relationship. I waited until the relationship was too fucked to even work out. So for about half the time we were together we were both cheating on each other. I got tired of her attitude problems and her accusations (although true). I had to make it official and just break it off with her so I can actually lead a normal relationship with somebody else. She ended up breaking all my windows in my car and keying it before just totally skipping town never to be seen again until I get this letter.

I'm really pissed off right now, never mind my girlfriend who doesn't even know her and wants to destroy her. I should just crash the wedding and destroy it no matter what she says or does just like she destroyed my car. I really feel revenge is needed. I kind of forgot all about it until she wrote me the letter.

I'm going to see her friends tomorrow to see what they know. I'll keep you updated on how things go.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

She's very passive agressive.

She sends you an invitation only to remind you that she'll have you arrested. Now let me think here-you're 20ish right? Now if it were me in my 20's again-I have an invitation-I was invited-I'd go. I'd get all prettied up and take the lovely Beyond Me with you and go and enjoy.
But that's me being a spiteful bitch.

In my right mind-I'd say let it go. Wish her well-and be the bigger person. Sometimes that's more of a mind f**k than anything. To be the bigger person and show that you're ok without them.

I wouldn't go to her friends though. It just keeps this chaos going. Because you know they'll tell her and she'll think because you are upset that she won.

BRAE said...

Kimmyk is right. If you just send her a card with a congrats in it she will be all confused and pissed. Tell her that you found someone just as wonderful as her soon to be husband and leave it at that. Someone who invites an ex to her wedding in order to get them arrested is too messed up in the head to ever go around again. I think the damage to your car is not that much if you consider how fucked up she really seems to be. Take the lose and move on.

Just my $0.02

Shelli said...

If it were me, and you were my bf, i'd fuck her up. but thats just me. i'd prolly do it just before her wedding so she has no pictures with out black and blue in them. but again, thats' just me.
If you do go, bring the invitation, and bring your hottie. Even if it causes a scene you have the invite with your name on it, you can just leave and it will still put a stick up her ass....
As far as writing back, I wouldn't give her the time of day. Otherwise ignore her altogether and make her wonder if you ever got it to begin with.

I hate stupid bitches!

Kate Michele said...

Wow ummmm wow...I'm stunned just stunned at how totally messed up she is!! Wow,,,,I'm speechless...

But I agree 100% with Kimmyk and with Brae....

Wow.....

ysfb said...

Too late, I already went to her friends before reading this.

Beyond Me said...

I always wanted to go to a hoedown redneck wedding. I'll be sure to wear my prettiest rags to this event.

The bitch acts like a kid. She needs to be slapped.