Friday, March 23, 2007

Slasher Fridays - Monkey Shines

I don't like monkeys. It's not that I'm afraid of them, it's just that I don't like them and I try not to watch them. To make this funny, I won't watch the animated Curious George but I'll watch a murderous monkey in Monkey Shines, go figure. I know I'll hate it. I would never pick this. I have standards! Just ignore last weeks pick of Santa's Slay with Goldberg.

People think monkeys are so funny. WHY! They have to be the least funniest animal ever! Somebody please tell me what I'm missing? And Bob Saget and his damn voice overs on America's Funniest Videos with the monkeys. What the fuck dude. And people laughed! Well I gotta go buy some monkey supplies to remove all the evil monkey spirits around me.

4 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Well that's a start for the three-list, three things you hate - 1) monkeys.

BTW in case you hadn't seen, you've been tagged (todays post) - feel free to do it or tell me to fuck off, your choice

Enjoy the monkeys.....

ysfb said...

sure i'll do it

kimmyk said...

I don't like monkey's. I'm afraid that when I go to the zoo they're going to throw crap at me. Twisted monkeys...They're so big and strong and MEAN!!!

Beyond Me said...

random crap throwing always gets me hot.

i love monkeys! especially the little ones that look like little people. i would name my pet monkey gizmo.