Friday, March 09, 2007

Self Induced Vomiting Fridays!

I ate 2 slices of bread that I thought were a "special" unique kind of bread. Eventually found out that the bread was just moldy. I'm just waiting for it to fuck up my body. And to make it worst, it expired about a couple of months ago, HA! BM meant to throw it away but accidentally left it on the counter instead. I think she was trying to kill me because she's not quite over the gas station incident. Wow, death by bread. Guess the sickness will work well while watching Cabin Fever tonight.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

I had a killer yeast infection once.

You'll be fine, take a Diflucan or rub some Monistat 7 on your chest and shake it off.

SpanishGoth said...

You dozy fucker - what next? Mc Donalds....

ps you are an honourary Goth - Arise Sir Fucked up of Wit ;-)

Kate Michele said...

Ewwww.... your insides are gonna rot!!

Beyond Me said...

lmao! killing you by bread is not my style. think oodles and noodles next time you think i want you dead.

ysfb said...

Well that's one thing I'll take off the grocery list.

Thanks spanishgoth, i am the gothic one again!

The food poisening wasn't that bad. Stomach hurt and just got over it. I have the stomach of an elephant nothing can penetrate!