Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools!

My second favorite day of the year.

It all started this morning with my brother

Supplies:

1)Glue
2)Playgirl
3)Black Marker

I had to get up about 4 this morning for this. I wrote some sexual sayings involving suck on his face in marker. I glued the Playgirl mag to his hand and put some glue on his face to give that visual look when dried of um, how can I clean this up......jizz on his face. The mag he would've known right away. I took some pictures just in case he wants to blackmail me again with my parents. As expected, kicking my ass was inevitable but it was all worth it. BM and I woke up to his shouting, we all cracked up laughing, he did eventually.

Next up, girlfriend

Supplies:

1)Rubber Snake
2)Dildo

I stuffed a dildo down a rubber snake and put it under her sheets. It was so fucking cool! Took her forever to hear it. I was getting ready to throw a book at her but she started moving. Her eyes opened and she started feeling what was under the sheet. She looked under the sheet and ran out the room and out the apartment. I was rolling! I couldn't stop crying! My brother couldn't hold it in either.

Next up, friends

Supplies:

1)A person

My friends are a little on top of all the pranks I do so they are suspicious of everything so I had to think of something creative. But I did change my mind this morning to do something different. I paid $20 to this old lady to say that she seen us recently somewhere. She came to our table while we were eating and told us that she recognize us from somewhere. She asked us if we were in this neighborhood one night running with socks. We all just busted out laughing.

So far everybody has attempted to prank me but so far nothing. I'm on to your games people. It will take more than a bucket of water on a door to get me. I'm always one step ahead of you.

I dropped my brother at the airport today and nothing happened. Now I'm worried. I'm scared to sit anywhere now. They are all up to something! The thought of knowing something fucked up is going to happen to me is killing me! The rules are nothing can happen to me after midnight. After that it's just cruel! I can sense me getting a heart attack tonight. I did some bad things to people today, more than usual. People are just dying to prank me and nobody has done it good enough to get me. So wish me luck guys on surviving the night. If I shoot somebody I'm claiming self defense!

No comments: