Monday, October 16, 2006

An Update

I think my neighbor's wife is a hooker. What a way to start a post.



I'm no expert but if you see a different person go inside their door when the husband is gone, then she either has a big family that she's see's one person every night or is a hooker, seeing one person every night.

Nobody likes them, I knew they couldn't like each other. It's like the Incredible Hulk married Tiny Tim's little sister. He looks crazy so I'll let him find out on his own. My girlfriend seems to have the balls to ask her what's going on. She's gonna do it tomorrow.

What makes it bad is that they have kids together. No telling what goes on behind those doors. I remember last time I worried about my neighbors. Just rereading that gives me the chills. I think I'm bad luck. This makes neighbors #2 that cheat for me. Sounds like an episode of Red Shoe Diaries to me.

In other bastard news, it's been confirmed. My ex is indeed getting married. Her parents said it's a somewhat private ceremony and they don't want everybody to know. Like she's a fucking superstar! Nobody cares! Maybe I do a little. Well at least it's not a prank. I can't stand to be pranked on again. I'm still getting over the last time my brother was here.

Well that's about it. My very first official one year anniversary is this Friday and all I have to give her is edible underwear. I'm taking advice from you guys and the friends. One of them suggested me getting her the world's largest dildo. Can't wait to explain that gift to my parents on Thanksgiving. I'd try to cover it up with a giant sheet or something.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, my parents are coming here this year. Now I can't use the excuse "I wish I could stay but I have to be at work in the morning", because they'll be already here! Forever! But the entire family will be here. It'll be the first time all of us will be at my place for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

There's only one reason you keep a wedding private ok maybe two....your either ashamed of it or knock up and you just need to get it done!!

A hooker huh? Now thats entertainment, all my neighbors are retirees in thier 80's!!! The most exciting thing they do is try to get the mail with out breaking a hip!!

ysfb said...

Her parents are the uppity type. Now that you said that I'm kind of thinking why are they trying to keep this low key. I really want to go to the wedding now and just see what the big quiet deal is. She probably is knocked up and that's why she's getting married. I bet her parents are making sure this happens more than she is. Oooooh so many questions and nobody will tell me anything until the day of the wedding. I'll get some answers somehow.

Turns out she's not a hooker. She said that she is starting a book club and wants a lot of people to join in so she asked my girlfriend to join. Sounds more like an invitation to an orgy. My girlfriend agreed and now she's in with her.

I never had a hooker neighbor. Would've been cool if she was.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy HELL.

ysfb said...

Now if it turns out she is a hooker. I'll be the one saying HA!

Or if she is just misunderstood then I will be the nicest person in the world for 1 month. Thats all I can give.

Beyond Me said...

She is probably a saint. You'd go straight to hell if she was you sick bastard. I am looking forward to you being nice to people for a month.