Monday, October 09, 2006

The Sick Bastard Goes Camping

My girlfriend begged me to shave before seeing her parents. She said I looked like a hobo. Her parents like me, theirs no need for me to suck up anymore. But I shaved anyways damn it.

We went camping Sunday. I haven't went camping in years. Last time I went camping was with my dad when I was a little kid. Then I started my rebel days and it was all hell from their. The girls went hiking, and me, her father and brother went fishing. Can you imagine me fly fishing? They caught about 20 fish all together when I caught none. They kept on getting loose! I was going to catch a fish one way or the other. So when one fish that "I caught" got away once again and was in grabbing reach, I jumped in the water after it. I'll be damned if I leave without catching anything! I didn't catch it. Damn slippery rocks. We left when the girls came back.

My girlfriend's brother and I went out to hang out last night with a few of his friends.



I didn't make it over all the way so I'm a little sore today. Her brother is definitely much cooler now than last time I saw him. We get back home and see my girlfriend screaming and her parents holding her head with forceps and a lighter in hand. Wow, parents torturing children, and I thought they were uncool. But it was actually a tick. Uuuggg, my girlfriend has bugs. She's such a girl. Just rip it out with your bare hands and bite the head off and spit it out! YEEEAAAHHH!!!!! A couple of hours later of her crying and being grossed out had finally stopped. So I'm guessing that was the last time she's ever going camping.

It was good to just get away from all this crazy stuff happening here. Very relaxing being in the woods and fishing.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Looks like you were doing that whole backstreets back alright dance.

The tick ordeal? OMG. I would have freaked the eff out if a bug was on me. I'm ok with bugs, but don't be burying your head in my skin and expecting me to be all calm and nice. Baha. NO.

Anonymous said...

Very relaxing being in the woods..

Agreed. The ratrace gets tiring too quick.

Beyond Me said...

It was a fucking tick you bastard! A blood sucking tick! What would you do?

ysfb said...

Does everything I do look like the backstreet boys? Maybe I should gain 100 pounds then.

beyond me: i wouldn't act like a giant 10 foot mountain lion was on me like you did. scaredy cat