Thursday, October 19, 2006

Yep

So tomorrow is the day. I got the gifts, this time all for her. I have the entire day planned out. Even class tomorrow for us is going to be pretty interesting.

Today is the day she's going to "The Book Club" with my hooker neighbor. I saw her this morning getting the mail. I asked if I could join her book club. She said I can but it would be about a boring book I'd never be interested in. I asked her to try me (in a nonsexual way). It looked like she was thinking of a book to say. I was half listening. All I got was "The" and I had to leave. She makes a hot MILF. But my mind is focused on our anniversary. And my new camera.

4 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Well you better let me know how it all goes and what you got her!!

Shelli said...

Stay away from the neighbor....lol.

I can't wait to hear all about the anniversary. :)

good luck...

XO

kimmyk said...

Saying the neighbor is a MILF is only going not a good thing to say.

Stop it.

Happy anniversary to you both. I hope she got you something equally as nice.

ysfb said...

It was good. Just what I expected.