Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lovely Shitty Time

The letter came in today. I was tempted to throw it away, but my girlfriend made it her duty to go to the post office with me until the letter comes in.

So I'm here and the letter is over there and I'm tempted to not open it. I got my friends showing up at the door waiting for me to open it.

You guys have to understand that if this letter is which is most likely bad news, then I don't want to hear it. As I put this letter up to the light to see what it says, I see "lovely shitty time". I see she still wishes me the best.

Well until I figure out if I wanna open it or not I'm gonna take a walk. As I'm typing this, everybody puts on their shoes. I guess all of us are taking a walk. I'll probably make another post later.

Here's an old picture of us, the lovely fucked up couple of the past.

6 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Ok I need back story....

How long did ya all date? She looks pysco by the way!!!

OPEN IT!!!! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

BRAE said...

Will you open it already and tell us what it says!!!

Anonymous said...

Could she suck the chrome off a trailer hitch?

kimmyk said...

She looks like she'd kick your ass.

Is best to read, process, and then throw it away and remember why it is that's she's gone and why you're happy now.

But do all that after you tell us what it says...

Shelli said...

She does have this little psycho look about her, indeed...i agree. a little punk ass run ya mouth but can't back it up bitch is what I think she resembles...but that's just me!??!

i say open the letter, read it, throw it out and pretend you never seen it.

ysfb said...

She can definetly kick some ass. She was the type to attack a girl if they looked at me.