Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's Crunch Time

I took everybody's advice and I went to get the perfect gifts for her this anniversary. But first I bought this cool new digital camera for myself. See.



It's so cool. I asked this lady to take pictures of me in various positions. She might've thought I was a pervert.

After many long discussions with total strangers, the edible underwear was removed from my list. I got so involved in my camera and stuff for me, I forgot about her gifts. Me bad boyfriend. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to Radio Shack. Damn those bargains and sweet deals. Tomorrow is another day.

Total Budget Agreed on: No more than $100
Total Budget I Spent Today: Over $100
Total Budget I Spent For Myself: Over $100
Total Budget I Spent For Her Today: $2 (Chips)
Total Budget For Her Tomorrow: $100

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Takes good pics!! Ummm so what you only have one actual shopping day left right? YOU better get movin' boy!!!!

Beyond Me said...

The chips were fucking stale!

If this is a prelude to Friday then it's going to really suck.

Consider that camera jointly owned.

kimmyk said...

LMAO Beyond Me!

You make me laugh.

YSB-Do you shop for Christmas presents on Christmas Eve too?

ysfb said...

I'm a last minute shopper. I think better at the last minute.

Those chips were totally fresh! I can't help the expiration date was smudged.

And what camera are you talking about? I got rid of it as soon as possible.......no jointly owned needed.

ysfb said...

I do shop on Christmas Eve. The gifts nobody wants always turn out to be the best ones. Too bad I can't go shopping after Christmas for presents. Those are the crapiest/greatest presents