Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Bastard: To Be or Not To Be?



I just found out my ex's wedding is going to be on November 1st. I still have her invitation she gave me to go to the wedding and to get my ass kicked according to her. I set another letter back to her. I decided not to mail the other one off. I didn't want the original coming back to haunt me. I just wrote congratulations and in so many words, don't write me again.

Her ex friends aren't telling me shit about what they are doing. The only thing they told me is that the wedding is just a few towns over where her boyfriend lives. Just over 40 miles I guess, may take me less than an hour. Not that I plan on going.....My girlfriend changed her mind. She wants to kick her ass. I've gotten over it somehow.

But something else is going on. Even though I got a letter from my ex and that it sounded exactly like something she would say to me, I'm starting to think that the letter came from somebody else. Who would be that fucked up to ruin two lives? This could all be coming from her ex friends, but what in the fuck did I do to them? For sake of this maybe being a cleaver but very fucked up prank, I'm just going to sit back and let things happen on their own. If she indeed sent me this letter and if she is getting married in a few weeks, she would be coming back to town maybe to see her parents. I have a friend that works at a grocery store that they always go to every other week. He tells me that they talk to him every time they come in, but they have yet to mention a wedding. You'd think that parents would be spreading the news that their daughter is getting married right? He told me he'll congratulate them on the news of their daughter's marriage. If it's prank then they'll be surprised she's getting married.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

I think you think too much.

But have the friend in the grocery store quiz the folks next time he sees 'em.

But I'd let it go and worry about your 1 year anniversary idea.

Beyond Me said...

I agree with kimmyk on this one. Worry about the 1 year anniversary, alot.

I was all for showing up at her wedding but every other day I change my mind. If your friend says her parents don't even know about the weddding then I'd just forget the whole revenge thing and get on with your life. Let her be the smaller person and you be the bigger person and walk away. Well in this certain case of psyco exgirlfriend, I'd run away.

Kate Michele said...

I third that!!!

Anonymous said...

Did ya get the drunk stripper yet?

ysfb said...

Shhhh, she isn't supposed to know that until the day of the anniversary. She wouldn't just send a the girl home if she's already there would she?

SNAKE HUNTERS said...

"Let him take her,and keep her
It's hell for them both

and yer rid of the curse
of a soldier" Rudyard Kipling

So, my friend...Clean up your language...Smile, and light up
a good cigar. That was a close
one!

Comment? Record first name
and your hometown. reb

www.lazyonebenn.blogspot.com