Monday, October 02, 2006

Patiently Waiting For The Letter From The......





















I made a little visit to see some of her friends and they thought I was kidding about a letter. They laughed and told me that they'll tell me after I read it. They did tell me that they aren't as close as they used to nowadays. Now it's really driving me crazy now. They told me they kind of know what the letter might be about but they don't want to tell me about it until they know what kind of reaction I'd get out of it. FUCK!!!!! Is that enough of a reaction!

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

crazy ass bitch with some crazy ass friends.

you're a magnet for wierdos. [cept you beyond me-you're not a wierdo]

Beyond Me said...

where was i when you went to visit them? i would've gotten the answer from them one way or the other.

Kate Michele said...

Great...know you got me anxious!! Where's my zanax??

ysfb said...

nah, beyond me is still a weirdo.

do you remember when i said i was going out to talk to my ex's friends and you said ok? you were half asleep so i don't think you heard me correctly. and you beating them up wouldn't get the answer i'm looking for.

hopefully the letter will come in tomorrow. it's probably nothing. i'm probably just overreacting.

Beyond Me said...

you should've waited until i was awake. i wasn't going to beat them up. i'd have to have a reason first.

ysfb said...

nice pic, it looks veiny.

waking you up is like waking a sleeping giant (not a fat joke)