Saturday, October 28, 2006

W-E-P-F-T-I-V-3-H-D



We couldn't figure out what it meant. Tiffany couldn't handle the Seance or the ouija board so she just watched and wrote what the ghost was telling us.

We all started laughing when it spelled "WE P" and it wobbled a little bit to "F". It might've been getting ready to tell us "F-U" for laughing but it skipped "U" and went to "T" then "I and "V". It came out with "3", "H" and "D" pretty quickly and ended because Mike's phone rings and he took his hand off ruining it, but nobody was on the line...........Caller I.D. said it was Becky who is in the room with us........but she accidentally sat on her cell phone calling the last person she called. Or was it a coincidence..........Is it the ghost trying to tell us something or is it her ass trying to tell us something?

We're guessing "Wep" was the first guest. Our ghost might've been drunk and came out with "FTIV3HD" but 3 might represent the time. So we tried the Seance to see if we could talk to this drunk ghost but we got nothing. We heard some creaking noises but no talking or books flying off the shelf. I tried to use my knowledge of talking to the dead but I was just not feeling it last night. Nobody wanted to possess my body. So our Seance was a failure. Damn drunk ghost gave us nothing, except that we were all peeing together.

We were thinking if we changed the words around it would spell something. Becky changed the words around and got 3rd Heaven. She wasn't the brightest person in the room last night. And she wasn't even drunk yet.

I was thinking that it would be really weird if it was 3 days until my ex girlfriend's wedding but it was 5 days. Unless this was a warning that something is going to happen in 3 hours. So we got some more beer and waited by playing Grand Theft Auto for 3 hours. Nothing happened except that playing Grand Theft Auto when you're drunk makes the violence seem more happier. So we are going to see if it meant 3 days. Well I'm busy the next few days so I'll get around to figuring that out on Sunday. That'll give me less than a day.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I got tivo and hd out of it.
I'm happy!

I don't believe those stupid things. You never know which way the person next to u is aiming that thing..and they are always the one who is trying to convince you that ouiji really works.

Screw that!!