Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloweeny

I still haven't picked out my Halloween gear. My first idea a few months ago was a depiction of Superman after a few fights. I'd be covered in blood and have kryptonite and an iPod stuck in my head. But I have a problem wearing skin tight outfits. And the red underwear? I can't. My girlfriend calls it manties. So that suit is out of the question. My final costume has to do with blood. I can't have a happy Halloween without blood.

We were thinking of having a duo thing with me being a pimp and her being my ho. Or vice versa. She was also thinking of wearing this dominatrix tight leather outfit with torn up fish net sockings and a wip. While I will be the devil spawn biker back from the depths of hell with a remote stuck to my hand getting revenge for turning the tv channel. Or I could be a life size Chucky doll. Child's Play Chucky or Rugrats Chucky could be equally scary with some BLOOD!!!!!! We'll see.

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

Why don't you go as a hot dog and smear ketchup on yourself? It's red...just a thought. You could be a hallo-weenie.

Kate Michele said...

Take Chad's idea.... Be a strippers pole and she can be the stripper!!

Shelli said...

OMG kimmy ur a freakin riot.

I say the pimp/ho was a great idea...no matter how many times i see that, if it's done right, it's always great!