Friday, October 27, 2006

Slasher Fridays! - An Exorcism Night



We are having an exorcism night tonight. We are going to watch Exorcism: The Beginning, Exorcist, Amityville Horror and The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Now that we set the mood, we are going to pull out the Ouija Board and speak to a couple of dead people. Poindexter's cousin is half crazy and half smart so he's going to use his knowledge of "ghost chat". We are all going to gather around in a circle and he's gonna perform a Seance. He said he's done it a few times and it worked, so what the hell, it'll be fun. We gonna see some dead people tonight! I'll be sure to have The Ghostbusters on speed dial.

Click on the title link for Seance's For Dummies.

7 comments:

Shelli said...

Great choices!

We're heading off to Fright Fest at Six Flags. WOOOOO!

ttyl

Kate Michele said...

Ummm let me know who all you talk to!!!

Anonymous said...

If the inside of your windows start to become covered with flies...get the fuck out.

kimmyk said...

I don't like freaky scarey movies, but I love messing with an Ouija Board as tabu as they are. I consider myself a christian, but I'd play if I could. My mom hated it when I was older and we'd play....ahh memories. Let me know how it went. You need to record it like on video.

ysfb said...

We spoke to the ghost of George Bush's grandmother. She kept repeating, "What have I done! What have I done! I wished I didn't have sex with the hillbilly".

Kate Michele said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

lmao@seance's for dummies!