Thursday, October 05, 2006

Who Needs Friends Like These?

You guys are right. I should just let it go. But before I made that decision I went to see her friends first.

So I went to see her friends today. Her friends are telling me that she's having the wedding back here in a few weeks. They asked me if I still have feelings for her. Of course I said hell no. Apparently they knew she slept with some of their boyfriends before skipping town and they wanted to make sure I wouldn't tell her what they are planning. Oooohhhhhh nice. They are just as evil as I am. She actually wants some of them to be in the wedding. They smile in her face and plan things behind her back. Girls are so vindictive against one another, cool, girl fight. That day should be really interesting. I might not even have to show up to fuck up her day. Her friends are already planning to do it all for me. I might just watch from the sidelines just so I don't get arrested.

But just in case this comes back to me, I had nothing to do with it, as of today. If I don't blog about half way in October then I'm probably in jail with my girlfriend and a few of my friends and the bitch's friends for crashing a wedding. Do they allow blogging in jail? My schedule is way too busy to allow going to jail right now. I'm free after New Years!

5 comments:

Beyond Me said...

I have a couple of binoculars. We could both watch from a distance while her friends get arrested and ruin her hoedown redneck wedding.

kimmyk said...

I'm with Beyond ME.

She's right.

Kate Michele said...

I third that!! Bring some popcorn and kick back and enjoy the show!!

ysfb said...

we'll see. i really wanna know what they are going to do.

Shelli said...

screw sitting back i wanna be in the show!!! i'm close enough

*rolls up sleeves**