Monday, October 23, 2006

Update

Thursday night and the alleged book club.

Apparently it was really a book club. They are reading a book called Into the Storm. I'm not really a book reader at all unless it has colorful pictures. Coloring books are a definite plus. I still think she's more of a Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct kind of woman. Now my girlfriend likes the club. She wants to try and go there every Thursday now. I give her 2 weeks before she loses interest in the club. My girlfriend is the type of person who would rather read the book all the way through and talk about it when somebody else has already read it. The "book club members" read a chapter a week. She's already half finish with the book.

Another Letter

I got another letter from my ex last week. Didn't want my girlfriend to know about it until after our anniversary. Didn't want to ruin it for her or myself, so we both read it today. My ex actually apologized for her previous letter and said that I can come to the wedding if I want. Now that she wants me to go I don't want to anymore. I like the idea of not being invited as a reason to crash it. Now I kind of feel bad. Her friends are planning something against her and I really don't want to stop it. Am I a bastard for not doing anything? Am I that much of an evil person? Oh wait, she fucked up my car before she left. Hell no, I'm not telling her shit! But I wanna watch. I still say if I went to her wedding she would have snipers on the roof shoot me. I am kind of curious how much she's changed over the years. I'm guessing she would look somewhat like this:



Can't figure out why I just fell out of love with her. Those are some seeeexxxxy pigtails.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

The book club just wouldn't be my thing. I like to get out of things what I choose to. Like Oprahs book club I never got "it".

Now the 2nd letter? She's bipolar isn't she? I say-don't go. Be the bigger person and forget about her and her drama she wants to bring to your life and Beyond Me's. Unless you want to go rub in her face how happy you two are, and eat all the free food. I'm a sucker for wedding cake myself, sooo.....

ysfb said...

I say its a trick letter. The bitch is unforgiving even if she's totally wrong. I'm not going to the wedding, but one of my friends is though. Well that friend is more of her friend. She'll keep me updated on how things come tumbling down for her. She's completely oblivious to what may or may not happen. Guess that's a good thing. I guess the other girls are keeping her out of the loop for some weird reason.

Kate Michele said...

Cuase shes friends with her and she might spill to her what their planning! Girls!!! They are so catty!!

Ummmm.... The pigtails ARE sexy but what about that mushtash??? Now that is SEXY!!

Beyond Me said...

I really want to know what she does with her face hair. It looks so cool!

ysfb said...

Girls are ruthless. When they get mad, they get even. Us guys, we get even by just punching the other guy in the face on the spot. But you girls plan and destroy and wait for the right time to strike. It scares me a little sometimes.

Anonymous said...

I alwayss thought about doing the book club thing but haven't yet. Into the Storm I think was made into a movie too? I think I saw it (what a mind I have, like a sieve) and if I did I think it was good. haha.

Yea, doesn't it take the wind out of your sail when someone INVITES you to something when you really wanted to NOT be invited so you could crash it?