Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I Hate Pedestrians!














I almost killed somebody today. A guy jumped in front of my car. He assumed that since he's a pedestrian, he can walk when the light is green on a highway! I'm still working on my road rage but today just put me back a few steps. I often stop for pedestrians when they are about to cross in front of me, and they thank me by waving and I say thank you for noticing and I smile. But you get those assholes who just dart out in front of a moving car, AND PURPOSELY drop something on the ground, examine it, make sure it's ok, then pick it up and examine it more. I swear, if running people over wasn't illegal.......just kidding.

Why can't they speed up when they are walking? You give them the chance to walk across but they take their fucking time! It's not like I'M IN A RUSH! NOOOOOO! I'm just driving around in circles because I like it!

I remember this story about an old lady that was arrested for jaywalking. She was too slow to cross the road so they gave her a ticket. Old ladies I let take their time. I couldn't have the lady break her hip rushing for me because that would hold me up longer. I'd of course help her along then drive off, after I call 911 for her of course.

Well that's my rant today. My girlfriend is thinking of banning me from driving. She thinks I might have a little problem with road rage. It's like I'm a different person when I'm behind the wheel. I can be the passenger with no problems at all. Someone throws a brick at my car while I'm on the passenger side, I'd say wow, accident's do happen. But if I was the driver and somebody threw a brick at my car then I'd say, wow, accident's do happen - as I start slamming that brick all over that person's car.

I think I'm getting better though. I keep the windows up when I curse at people now. I think it adds a little mystery to my anger. Makes people wonder if I'm mad at them or just saying "Hey, how's the weather!"

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

LOL you dork.

I'm sure they know you're all pissed off screaming like that, but maybe they'll remember you and remember what they did that pissed you and think twice. or they'll just think you should be on lithium and have your license revoked.

Kate Michele said...

Walmart!!! People don't even look!! They just walk right out infront of you!!

Chad has horrible road rage...He's had to watch as "Fucking Dick" isn't the greatest saying to teach two year olds!!!

Beyond Me said...

You scare me when I'm in the car with you. It's like your eyes roll to the back of your head and your voice gets demonic. I fear for those old people who dare cross the road when you're driving. Let's hope they don't drop their walking stick.

ysfb said...

I'm like that when I'm not driving.

Anonymous said...

I try to do what I would want others to do to me. So I'll walk a little faster if I don't have the right of way to cross. But I normally don't just step on out in front of a car. Hate those assholes. This is another reason I'm all for sterilizing people at birth.....