I still haven't picked out my Halloween gear. My first idea a few months ago was a depiction of Superman after a few fights. I'd be covered in blood and have kryptonite and an iPod stuck in my head. But I have a problem wearing skin tight outfits. And the red underwear? I can't. My girlfriend calls it manties. So that suit is out of the question. My final costume has to do with blood. I can't have a happy Halloween without blood.
We were thinking of having a duo thing with me being a pimp and her being my ho. Or vice versa. She was also thinking of wearing this dominatrix tight leather outfit with torn up fish net sockings and a wip. While I will be the devil spawn biker back from the depths of hell with a remote stuck to my hand getting revenge for turning the tv channel. Or I could be a life size Chucky doll. Child's Play Chucky or Rugrats Chucky could be equally scary with some BLOOD!!!!!! We'll see.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
Why don't you go as a hot dog and smear ketchup on yourself? It's red...just a thought. You could be a hallo-weenie.
Take Chad's idea.... Be a strippers pole and she can be the stripper!!
OMG kimmy ur a freakin riot.
I say the pimp/ho was a great idea...no matter how many times i see that, if it's done right, it's always great!
Post a Comment