Big gigantic huge smooth jiggling.....
Well I'm off on my trip. I might be back within a month.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
2 weeks ago

13 comments:
Don't forget deorderant... ;) alls I'm saying.....
lol. we'll need to stop at the deorderant plant.
Look on the bright side BM - the fucker smells, at least you can find him in the forest LOL
Seriously Space Cadets - enjoy and may the God of Fuck darken your door every day
Make sure you pack xtra clean underwear...
Have a gret time!!
Road trips are hell when you need to go to the bathroom real bad. Pack Imodium. Trust me, the people in the car/bus/truck with you will thank you for being considerate.
Oh, is this not a road trip? My bad. Still pack Imodium just in case.
Have fun!
Have fun buddy.
I miss you!!
a month? wow!
Thanks for the surprise visit. My neighbors probably hate you now but thanks for stopping by.
Good thing I decided not to throw a brick through their window.
who needs any deodorant?
Post a Comment