Saturday, April 14, 2007

Sanjaya Malakar - WTF?!

Every fucking day I see the news talking about Sanjaya. I decided to watch one of the episodes from the Antichrist American Idol on You Tube to see whats up.



I like No Doubt. I think Gwen Stefani is hot. I like the song Bathwater. What the fuck dude. How in the fuck did he make to the top 7? Obviously somebody has fucked up with the phones, crossed lines or something!

LOL



Now just in case it was the song choice. Maybe this dude has talent. It's gotta be it. He can't be that bad. Let's try this video.



Top 7! How in the fuck! If he fucking wins this competition I'm slitting my wrist over the TV. You can blame Sanjaya Malakar for my suicide.

5 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Dude - don't slit your wrists, slit his fucking throat

See - perfect solution from a less than perfect man/Goth/pissed bloke

Beyond Me said...

i think hes cute. so shy and innocent, needs a bad girl to bring the freak out of him.

and don't slit your wrist over the tv, wait until after he gets the record contract to do it.

ysfb said...

I can't slit his throat, I just renewed my visa. I'll just throw a brick at his head and walk away nonchalant.

Beyond Me said...

he lost! your post cursed him!

ysfb said...

I try to spread my luck to the fortunate.