Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What Would Jesus Do?

I'm ready to turn over a new leaf now. I need some kind of motivation to get me going on the right path. What I need is a tattoo on my arm that says, "What Would Jesus Do?" Everytime I feel the need to do something wrong I would look at it and think what would he do in this situation. The answer would always be good and it will lead me towards a more righteous path. This would be my first step towards the, dare I say it, path of good. I might even change my blog name to "Sir Righteous". Time will tell.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

I think Jesus would like your blog.

SpanishGoth said...

Earl asks the same question to Donny in My Name is Earl to try and stop Donny from kicking his ass in the Giving up Smoking episode.

In Goth World, he'd light a spliff, turn shit loads of water into wine and invite his mates round.

Beyond Me said...

i bet Jesus has a tattoo with the same thing

ysfb said...

I think the lightning bolt is already headed my way. Should be here in a couple of years.