Friday, June 08, 2007

Sorta Back

Got back a few days ago. Didn't really feel much like blogging.

Well the trip was fun. The highlight has to be being waken up by my brother to run and take the wheel half asleep. Then suddenly realizing we were being pulled over.

His girlfriend wasn't the Sasquatch I was expecting, but she was so fucking annoying. One minute she's happy then the next minute she's psycho. Perhaps one day of this is expected but for weeks! She broke up with him during the trip. He said they do it all the time. I assumed she was serious the night she got off the RV and left. Me and BM really didn't want to convince her to stay. So it was just the three of us for the other half of our journey. My brother kind of was expecting her to be back home when he got back home..........which she was.

Being in a RV with your girlfriend for hours and hours, you tend to talk. And you know how I don't like to talk much about "feelings". One thing led to another and we just stopped talking to each other for days. Then we got in argument after argument about everything and we just broke it off. It was anger just building up between the both of us that just blew up at the wrong time, and saying things we didn't want to say. With my own stress and her stress of trying to deal with it was ruining the relationship. So it's over between us.

We agreed that we still want to be friends but right now we can't stand the sight of each other. That's one reason why the trip had to be stopped. The whole scene was uneasy. When we got back, she stayed the night (I slept on the couch) and she moved in with a friend the next morning. Last time I spoke to her she told me she was going back home to get a job in a few months.

So that was my wonderful trip. Can't wait to do it again. I don't feel like blogging much now. The spur in the moment of happiness came from Paris Hilton going back to jail. Other than the trip and the break up, that's all. Normally I would be upset right now, but I just feel nothing. I'm not depressed more that usual. I have my days, but not as bad as before.

I'm just staying in tonight. Friends wanna come over and hang out but I just want to be alone. I don't know if I want to continue blogging. Don't get paranoid about what I might be thinking or might do to myself. Somehow I feel a little relieved but still depressed. I think the thought of us breaking up has already hit me. I've gone through my normal things of post breakup already. Anger, Sadness, Breakup Mix tape, Happiness. I think I might need some time to myself. I'll try to come back.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear about all this. Maybe just some time apart to let it all sink in is what you and BM need right now.

Doesn't sound like much of a road trip to me though. I think you and your brother need a do-over road trip.

Keep your chin up...

Beyond Me said...

Being apart is what we need right now. I don't know if it's going to be temporary or permanent. I sense that the longer it takes for us to get back together, the harder it will be to stay together.

I still love you my little bastard!