Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hungover

I fear my parents think I'm a alcoholic. It seems like sometimes when they call me I'm somewhat unable to come to the phone. That's why I now have two best friends.


I dranked a little too much last night. I couldn't stop throwing up. And then the painful dry heaving started. I told myself I will never drank another drop again if I stopped dry heaving, and I started dry heaving again. I had to eat/drink something to stop the dry heaving. Even though it would just be wet, it was better than dry heaving it. I got the Pepto and Tylenol and within an hour I was 80% better. Now I'm just waiting for the aches and pains to go away. My entire chest hurts from dry heaving so much. I thought I was gonna die! It's times like these you hope your parents don't read these things about their children.

And no the drinking is not a cry for help. I know I've been depressed a bit in the past and alcohol always seems to be the answer for a lot of depressed people, but that's just not me. I don't drink it to make me feel better, I drink it because I like it. Well maybe that wasn't a good comparison. I have no alcoholic beverages in my fridge which proves I'm not an alcoholic, and no I didn't already drink all the alcoholic beverages in my fridge already.

Is a side effect of Tylenol drowsiness? I'm going to take a nap now.

18 comments:

Insanity Supreme said...

Poor you. I only got seriously sick drinking 1 time and I swear I don't want to go through that again. At least you have remedies to take care of your hang over. I just tried to sleep it off. Damn gin pomelo. Never again!

Beyond Me said...

you just can't seem to stop until its too late. you feel sober and ok until you start puking. then you have second thoughts about having that last drink. but you do make a hiliarious drunk.

ysfb said...

Just give me 2 more days and I'll be as good as new.

I know I'm funny sober, I can only imagine what I act like drunk.

Kate Michele said...

What do you like about dinking again? Was it the dry heaving or the spliting headach and chest pains??

kimmyk said...

ahhh to be a rockstar.

ysfb said...

Well the dry heaving seems to lose its fun factor after the first hour. The chest pains and the headaches just suck. I'll have to go for none of the above.

Ladyred said...

NIce........I like the taste too but I learned a long time ago I don't like the experiences you just wrote about. Ah youth........I won't yell. Hope you feel better!

SpanishGoth said...

I refrained from commenting on this earlier but....fuck it

I can teach you how to drink, properly (not the weedy, pussy drinking way) and I have decided it will be so, and I am Goth so that's ok then, I think.

Indeed, fuck it twice, I'm going to come to the united states of fucked-ups and show you.

HA - HA - get out of that and stay clever

ysfb said...

I know I dranked some Captain Morgan, Red Bull and Vodka. I'm used to the beer nothing harder than that, often.

SpanishGoth said...

The only good reason to come to Belgique - they have beer that is 14% proof.

Yup, read it and weep, drink it and fall over.

Proud of being Celtic, I am one of the people that can drink a whole bottle of JD on my own without girly coke or anything. And no my fridge is not full of it - fridge is full of boring stuff like eggs, tiramisu, fruit juice etc

ysfb said...

I can get drink it straight out the bottle, but it's just that you lose track of how much you are drinking when the alcohol is being poured into cups. I guess I had one too many shots at one time. I was drinking it like water.

SpanishGoth said...

Ah but the way to judge is by how many empty bottles you have at your feet ;-)

ysfb said...

True true. I was seeing double so I have to cut the amount of bottles I saw by half to get the accurate amount dranked.

Beyond Me said...

you guys are such alcoholics.

ysfb said...

This coming from a person who sucked on a rum nipple at birth.

SpanishGoth said...

Alcoholic? Bollocks. Haven't had a drink all day......yet

ooo, is that beer I here calling me? Gotta go

*saunters off to the pub*

greg said...

I'm not a big alcohol drinker. Just one binge is more than enough to limit myself from doing it again.

ysfb said...

You're a surfer, you'd drown in 3 feet of water after you drink.