Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time Capsule

We doing a Time Capsule. We are going to open it or rather I plan on outliving her so I plan on opening it on June 1st 2050. That's like a 1000 years from now.

I'm putting in all my journals and all my letters, the good and the bad inside it. She's keeping her items secret and it'll be a surprise once it's opened but I'm sure everything will be a surprised for me then since I'm sure I'll be suffering from dementia by then.

In all seriousness I think it's something that all people should do with someone that you know you will either be with or know on a personal level.

4 comments:

Beyond Me said...

i plan on dropping some rat poison in your orange juice long before that. im going to need the money from your life insurance to buy the gas card for my car.

ysfb said...

Is that before or after I switch the cups?

Beyond Me said...

after i switch them back.

ysfb said...

I guess I better get an early start at killing you then.