Sunday, April 15, 2007

Post #500!

500 posts and boy are my hands tired, especially my right hand ; )

So what do I do for post 500? I'll do an update and do my 500 post dance.


dancing

Vacation

We are going on vacation next month. We've decided to go on the cross country trip with my brother and his wilderness girlfriend. I don't really know when we'll get back. I'm guessing if we are going cross country in a RV then that will take more than 2 days, but I could be wrong. This will be a much well deserved vacation. The closer I get to next month the more and more I feel stress free. I think I might actually forget all of the things that are stressing me out.

Pole Dancing

BM is still doing her pole dancing routine but sometimes when she's not around, I put on her Britney Spears cd and start dancing on the pole, shhh don't tell her. If I was going to pole dance, I would use Abba.

Neighbors

They seem to be ignoring us now. I can't remember offending them lately. The last thing I can remember that might've offended them was the whole dead body game we played but we've talked since then. Or the exorcisms we've done, or the parties, or the coming home late sometimes drunk. If I was them I would move as far away from us as possible. Actually writing this stuff out makes us sound like crazy people. We laugh when we do this stuff, crazy people don't laugh like us, do they?

$1

I found a dollar on our way to the store. I told my girlfriend that I was going to put up flyers and do some commercials in hopes that the lost money would be retrieved, she just took it from me and bought some gum. Somewhere a person is a $1 cheaper. So wherever you are $1 person, I owe you a dollar! Now if it was a one hundred dollar bill then that person would just be fucked. How would you know that person lost the money? I could've dropped a 100 dollars, would you give it back? Now if it was an old lady I would just tell people that she's off her meds. If my girlfriend claimed she lost it then I would give it to her. One way or the other she would get a $100 from me.

WOO HOO 500 POSTS!

8 comments:

kimmyk said...

Congrats on 500 posts.

Nice on the stripper pole. Yeah. Bet you look real nice swirling around on the floor like a snake. Yipes.

SpanishGoth said...

Pole dancing? I thought you were from America, not Poland.

DOH !

Should've read the previous 499 then.....

Firestarter5 said...

CONGRATS!!!

Beyond Me said...

congrats on 500 posts.

im still practicing my pole dancing. i think im getting better.

Shelli said...

Congrats on your 500 mark. Hope your hand feels better, although are you sure it's from all the posts???

Ummm, where are you going? Ohhh, you should really come to Bawstin you'll have so much fun. My road trip rocks but the drive home SC to MA (17 hours) is gonna suck big donkey balls! (and I don't even like balls)

ANyhow, keep up the pole dancing, you can surprise her one of these days in your leopard thong. heheheh.

ysfb said...

I have no idea where the hell I'm going. Good thing it's with my brother or I would think I was going to my death, but then again I don't see a difference.

Beyond Me said...

just don't play any pranks on each other. once it starts its never going to end.

ysfb said...

You're just mad because we'll end up fucking with your mind.