Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's About That Time

We'll be on the road next week. I'm packed and ready to go. We are meeting my brother half way and setting off west. So it's gonna be me, my girlfriend, my brother and his plant eating girlfriend. We are supposed to be picking up a couple of her friends too so that should be interesting. One vegan is bad enough but if they are all vegans then I'll have to be forced to bathe myself in pig blood and hang cow heads around my neck just for fun.

Should I bring swimming trunks if I'm headed west? I wonder what stuff we'll do. I always wanted to be in a high speed chase in a RV. We might even accidentally leave my girlfriend at the gas station. I can't wait! So until then, smell ya later.

2 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Cool - spastics on toilets being pushed down a steep hill. Now that's a fucking road trip....

ysfb said...

Wheelchair accidents are always the best ones.