Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Have The Dumb Disease!

I had to pick up a package today. You know how you always get the note in your box that says blah blah blah you have a package? It said to pick it up at the sales office. I wondered why the post office would have a sales office too. So about 20 minutes later I was informed at the post office that the sales office is the damn leasing office at home! Then to top it off I locked my keys in the car along with my cell phone. I really didn't want to go back inside because they would really think I'm an idiot. Luckily their was a gas station payphone nearby so I can be an idiot all by myself. So my girlfriend got the spare and was able to unlock the door for the idiot. But theirs more! The keys weren't in the car! I couldn't find them. They were last place left to check.....sigh. I left them on the counter at the post office. FUCK! I knew they were laughing at me behind my back when I went back in.

So explaining this to my girlfriend was sad. I'm sure she'll never forget this. I don't know what happened to me. It's like I got hit by the dumbass stick. So far everything else I did today was smart.

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

It's Wednesday...it happens. Brush it off. We all know you're not a 'tard.

Beyond Me said...

no, he's 100% tard.

Beyond Me said...

im just glad i was able to share this moment with you. i needed a good laugh.

ysfb said...

Just wait until next week.

SpanishGoth said...

At least she didn't sleep with her brother :-)


bwahahahahahahahahaha

ysfb said...

HA!

I just happened to touch my brother, it doesn't mean I slept with him. And I thought it was my girlfriend. I need to do something to both of them on the trip to get them back.