Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Little Bit Of Happiness...

...With A Little Bit Of Pain

Why feel sorry for your misfortunes when there's millions out there that are more fucked!





I know fires aren't funny but the way he accidentally sets the other guy on fire....

>

This one is rated R for retarded.





This is just plain sex talk like penises and cold vaginas and penis power and bling bling all on Public Access.



Well that's enough pain for pleasure for today. Watch me tomorrow as I test the effects of wrapping a light bulb in aluminum foil and putting it in microwave.

8 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

I went to a party once, kind of lasted for a week I think, but I tried to nuke (microwave) something I'd found in the freezer. I used a plate with gold plated edges and spent the next few minutes saying "Wow - no fucking way" really loud. There were about 5 of us stood round the microwave watching the Star Wars show until some other pissed twat tried to pan fry a whole frozen chicken.

Bastard stole my audience, although to be fair most of them were trying to put the flames out...

Beyond Me said...

thats so funny! im too scared to do anything like that. i guess the biggest stunt i've ever done was run across a highway. even though thier were no cars on the road it still felt edgy.

Beyond Me said...

oh and POWER TO THE VAGINA!

SpanishGoth said...

Holy Shit - you plug your microwave into a vagina, or you plug the vagina in?

I thought the idea was to plug the vagina?

Shows how much I fucking know then...

Beyond Me said...

plugging in a vagina? must be some powerful didlo. place an order of 20 for me.

ysfb said...

Why replace the real thing baby? You know I have a 100 reasons why I'm better than a dildo.

Beyond Me said...

i think you forgot to put the negative sign after the 100.

scary pranks said...

Couldn't have said that better. Great post!