Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mrs. Wrinkles And Her Fruit Cake


What is it with old people and fruit cakes? I started work again today and nympograndma got me a fruit cake. She left it for me while I was gone.
You all remember a few weeks ago when the old lady confessed her desire to do me. Well I haven't really seen her as much since then and she hasn't brought me any cakes or pies since I turned her down, poor me. But she got me a fruit cake and my girlfriend threw it out. I hate fruit cakes too but I wanted the pleasure of destroying it aka fire cracker in the middle. BM is still holding a grudge against her. Come on! She's fucking a 100 years old! I don't mind going out with older women but shit, she's older than my grandma. She could pass as being my grandmother's grandma. I don't see why BM is tripping. Could you imagine me actually having sex with a granny? Yeah, imagine it and be horrified like I was.
Ok that's enough imagination for today. I don't think I can ever get a erection again for a year after imagining that.
Well, that was an erection killing post.

11 comments:

kimmyk said...

Yeah, after that post I don't think I'll ever get another erection again either.

Ugh. That picture is visually disturbing I wantcha to know that. I don't care if we're all gonna look like that someday-I don't wanna see the preview now. But the good thing is-our boobs may sag and our skin may lose that elasticity but we won't have nasty ugly grey chest hairs. Gaaaarroosss.

ysfb said...

Once I hit 42 I plan on shaving all the hair off my body and trying to go for that albino look to scare people.

Kate Michele said...

Ewwww.... My Eyes....My Eyes!!

Kate Michele said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Beyond Me said...

i'm allergic to the nuts! i can't eat the nuts in fruit cakes, my throat gets swollen.

i'm so over the old bitch. she can grab your ass clean off your body, i don't care. but if she calls me a dike then i'm breaking her orthepidic bones one by one starting with her face.

Beyond Me said...

and thanks for the visual image of old saggy boobs. i like seeing old saggy boobs whenever i look at your blog.

kimmyk said...

By the look of your new photo I was half expecting you to cry out..."backstreets back alright". or "start spreading the news...."

You're so gay.

ysfb said...

I'm just one more boyband comment away from slitting my wrist.

kimmyk said...

Oh...you're so emotional YSB.

You know the Backstreet Boys and Nsync have nothing on you.

For new years I'll stop raggin' on ya. How's that sound? I didn't realize you were so "fragile".

Shelli said...

ya, fat chance BM can get rid of your ass that easily...

ysfb said...

Behind my rough coal like exterior, I'm sensative. As sensative as eating the head of a horse in front of a vegetarian.

BM owns my ass. She has it stamped and everything.