Saturday, December 09, 2006

It Didn't Work Again!

We made it about a half hour until into the movie and we just said fuck it. With no heat in an abandoned house made it really hard to stay there. So we just walked to our cars the long way. Instead of just walking back on the road, we walk through the woods to our cars.


With my girlfriend being anti pictures, she took the camera and took a picture of what was left of us. We lost the rest of the gang. Some of them were in the other rooms and outside and I thought somebody else told them that we were leaving, oops. I guess they'll realize we left or got butchered by some crazy hobo ghost. So we had to wait for them. I guess one of us could've gone back into the woods to get them but we all knew how they journey ends in horror movies. "Yeah, go in the dark creepy woods looking for your friends. Nobody ever gets killed that way."

We ended up starting a fire and just camping out by our cars. I had to go back in the woods with Poindexter and Mike to get the slackers while Alex stayed with the girls, the pussy. When we got there, nobody was there. Poindexter was going up the stairs when he saw blood on the steps. Obvious prank, so old school. We heard some knocking on the wall outside. 2 stars for that prank. I was getting tired of it and just wanted to go back (I wasn't scared). As we started leaving, the bastards came out. I asked them where they got the fake blood and they told me what fake blood. Poindexter showed it to them and they didn't know where it came from. And on that note we walked pretty fast out the door. A lot of people go into that house so somebody must've just cut themselves or ......REDRUM REDRUM.....The blood was dry so it was there for awhile.

Back to the cars we go. They admitted to the banging on the wall but not the blood. Poindexter was saying that when we get back to our cars, everybody there will be dead or missing. I hope not, my girlfriend has my keys. We get back to our cars and just hang out which I don't get at all. We leave the house because it's too cold so we go outside instead? I guess that's why I still can't feel my toes or fingers today.

We ended up crashing at Alex's place and made some Vodcolate (Old Poindexter Underground Recipe). Then we were just too fucked up for words after that. It taste really good going down but taste like the worst rotting shit as it comes back up. I regret having 4 shots. I can still feel it churning in my stomach. Never ever again, well maybe next week. I was one of the few that made it to 4 shots. Poindexter and his iron stomach made it to 6.

Now I know that having a cold and having a hangover is such a downer, and my cold is getting a little worst as the day goes on. I'll be out of it for next couple of days. This medicine I'm on is starting to kick in and now I'm getting sleepy again.

No comments: