Thursday, December 21, 2006

Anti Christmas

I'm as evil as I wanna be.

Fresh baked gingerbread man cookies. Leaving "Santa" the cookies and a cup of warm milk. Waking up early in the morning to see the looks on the kids face is just priceless.

Christmas is too commercialized. You see these people in lines telling you to "Fuck off" and "Kiss my ass" while buying the latest Sesame Street toy for their kids. You wonder if people even know what Christmas is about anymore.

It feels as if my life is being pulled in a million directions. I can honestly tell you that my life a year from now will be nothing like it is now, and I have no idea what I'll be doing. All I know is that the direction I'll be going will happen within a couple of months. Hopefully nothing will change but it's looking more and more unlikely.

I think it's just the anger and the headache talking now.

1 comment:

Kate Michele said...

The older I get the more I dread Christmas....We've just lost the sight of it.

Hang in there...growing ups a bitch.