Monday, December 11, 2006

Food, Sex & A Little Cannablism

Our neighbors invited us over for dinner tomorrow. I guess she'll have to put the gangbangs off a bit until after we leave then. Or we could be involved in the orgy. I'd be honored.

Her husband scares me still. I hear he killed 20 people last year. I don't even bother saying "hey" to him anymore when I see him. I feel the less he sees me the less idea he has of turning my body parts to lamps.

I think so highly of my neighbors. I think the husband is a killer and the wife is a hooker. I can only imagine what they think of us:

I've been thinking. Maybe they are inviting us over to kill us because we know they are crazy. Maybe I'm the crazy one. Maybe I'm the one who sniffed the markers and gasoline way too much, hmmmm.....
But I'm looking forward to eating or being eaten. Do note that I'm high in cholesterol and have no nutritious value at all, except in my dick, ha ha.

But what do I wear at a cannibal's dinner? Do I salt myself? Marinate my body in butter? I'm new at cannibal etiquette. I'm sure it'll be a blast! I'll just alert the police when I leave so they can knock the door down after 20 minutes and arrest them. Knowing my luck, I'd drop a crack pipe and 50 bags of pot.

What a post. If tomorrow's dinner is anything like that then it's gonna freakin' rock!

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

Just one time let me hear you sing "tearing up my heart". Just once.

kimmyk said...

Oh as far as dinner goes....tell them you have the plaque. maybe that'll change thier mind.

ysfb said...

Ok, that's it, no more pictures!

Telling them that would probably turn them on. Dinner is at 6:30. Soooo early. My dinner range is between 3pm and 1 in the morning. Averaging about 8pm. Whatever they are cooking so far smells good. They could be cooking the dinner guest before us.

Kate Michele said...

Still alive or still cooking??

**kidding**

I would think they'd want someone with more meat...a little less boybander!!

ysfb said...

Hey, behind the looks is a stone cold maniac.