Saturday, December 02, 2006

Granny Wants To Love Me Long Time

An old lady that I've known for about year wanted to fuck me today. All I could do was laugh and say that I'm already taken. But she was dead serious. And she kept pushing me. This has to be the first time I had to turn down sex.

All along she was coming to my job to just see me. How can I not see this?

Clues That I Missed:

1) She calls me at my job and talks about her really personal life.
2) When she comes to my job she hugs me, very close. I could feel her boobs on me, and she never wore a bra. Eeewwww
3) She grabbed my ass a few times at work
4) She would always ask if I'm working
5) She made me a few cakes
6) She gave me her number repeatedly.
7) Called my girlfriend a whore or a dike every time I'd mention her.

Clue That I Got:

1) I want you to do me.

That was what really took me by surprise. She just came right out and said it. I know I'm hot and all but DAMN!!!!! Her grandson is 12 years younger than I am.

Everybody was telling me that she likes me but I couldn't believe it. She's an old lady, what can she do with me? I'm a wild child. I feel so violated. All the times she looked at me. She probably imagined me naked! For a year!

I'm just naturally a flirt so she might've taken that the other way. When I told my girlfriend what happened she laughed. I think I can hear her still laughing now. Work will never be the same. How can I look at her now without trying to put more clothes on or covering up my privates? This is definitely not right, so uncool.

14 comments:

kimmyk said...

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD.

Gaarooosss.

Gross. gross.gross.

Stop flirting with the old ladies YSB. LOL though at her callin' BM a whore. I mean I know she's not, but to hear an old lady say that..haha!

I betcha she stops makin' you cakes too.

Beyond Me said...

The old bitch called me a dike! You never told me that! I'm not afraid to hit an old lady. Lets see if she has the guts to call me a whore or a dike in my face!

Beyond Me said...

and she called me a whore! I'm tempted to wait at your job for her to come by again.

ysfb said...

I'm gonna miss those cakes. She can still slap my ass if she wants to.

And BM, I didn't tell you that she called you a dike because stuff like that you just don't repeat to your girlfriend. And I know you. And you'll say, "I'm just angry, don't worry about it". Then when the situation presents itself, all the anger comes and you go postal. Plus, I can't deal with a girlfriend in jail for killing an old lady. That'll haunt me.

Beyond Me said...

I want to meet this lady who thinks she can have you. If she lays one wrinkley paw on your body, it's fucking going down!

You know, why bother. She gets little pleasure in life.

ysfb said...

Trust me, even I have standards against bonking the elderly.

kimmyk said...

I love how BM is so passive aggressive.

First she's gonna kick her ass in the parking lot then she realizes the poor ole lady gets no thrills and she's willing to let her feel up your ass just one more time. I bet it's for the cake. Man she must make a mean cake, huh?

Kate Michele said...

OMG I freakin leave for two days and THIS happens!!! Man O Man!!!

[[shaking head]].....

Did you not just have nightmares all night??!!

ysfb said...

Old ladies just seem to adore me. I still can feel her undressing me with her eyes.

BM is just as evil as she wants to be. Sometimes she scares me.

Beyond Me said...

Don't worry, I won't attack an old person. Or at least I'll try not to.

Firestarter5 said...

Let her blow you...or gum you at least...

ysfb said...

Well I haven't been gummed before....

Shelli said...

thats freakin nasty, can i just say that? props for turning that down LMFAO

and by the way, it was beer, not piss! but she loves me just the same!

ysfb said...

You know shell, it was tempting to have sex with her but I decided not to do it. You know morals and having a weak stomach seeing her naked made that decision.

I haven't seen her in awhile. I think my awesome good looks scared her away.