Friday, December 22, 2006

Slasher Fridays - The Shining



This was my pick. I haven't seen it in years but all I can remember from it is REDRUM. We're gonna watch it at Alex's. His girlfriend got him a big screen TV for Christmas, the bastard.

This is what it's gonna feel like when I go to my girlfriends parents house.



I can see that happening to me this Christmas weekend. Me riding a bike again inside the house. Here's how it would go.

Twins: Come play with us bastard
Me: Play what?
Twins: Play with us forever
Me: Uh, why you guys bloody like that?
Twins: And ever
Me: If it involves that ax then I don't wanna play.
Twins: Close your eyes bastard
Me: Remember what kimmyk said. It's just like pictures in a book bastard, it isn't real.......They are touching me!
Beyond Me: Wake up you dumbass. You fell asleep drunk on the park bench again.

6 comments:

Anthony said...

Those twins seriously creep me out.

Seriously.

Kate Michele said...

I could send ya some evil twins if you'd like.

kimmyk said...

I've never seen this movie.

I don't want to either.

I'm such a chicken shit.

Merry Christmas to you YSB and BM!

Kate Michele said...

Merry Christmas!!

Are you surviving alright??

Firestarter5 said...

Merry Christmas YSFB!

Beyond Me said...

Finding you drunk on a park bench is always a highlight to my mornings.