Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rent Control Now Available!

I was telling my parents about screwing an old lady and they were telling me the complex I wanted to move into when I was living there has a rent control apartment available. The former elderly owner had a little accident. Apparently she got in a accident and they had to take her license away. Her kids caught wind of this and weren't happy. They decided to take care of her, so she moved in with one of her kids. And they say car accidents are bad.

I remember that old lady too. It was like she reached a certain age and just didn't get older. I swear she has to be approaching 200 years old. She used to give me a quarter if I helped her take her groceries up the stairs. Wow, a quarter. I can buy a gumball or half a hand full of M&M's. My family always liked her. I thought she was a few nuts away from a psychotic killer breakdown. I believe she still feeds her dead cat. Nice lady, a little loco, but nice.

I really wanted to move in there. The area was perfect and everything, well it was within a few miles of my parents, bummer. But it's RENT CONTROL! I couldn't move even I wanted too. I'm stable where I am, and my girlfriend most definitely will not move. Plus I gotta at least wait for my hooker neighbor to get caught cheating by her husband.

Well, the thought of it was fun for about 10 seconds. I'm pretty sure somebody took it already. Things like that don't stay available for long.

2 comments:

Beyond Me said...

You're mean. And please get off the subject of screwing an old person. The visual the first time was more than enough.

Still feeding the dead cat was funny though.

ysfb said...

Some people enjoy the daily sex of a fellow old person. Not me, holy shit no.