Friday, December 29, 2006

Slasher Fridays - Three Extremes



I hear this is a really cool movie. It's three short films on one movie. All of them have a really disturbing ending, but the first one is the most disturbing of them all. I heard what happens but I just need to see it for myself. People said the first one is about a woman who wants to stay young forever so she goes to this "witch doctor" lady who gives her these Dumplings. As time goes on, the lady feels and starts to become younger looking. She walks in the kitchen and notices what the lady's secret main ingredient to make these dumplings are.



Since Three Extremes is short, we're watching Frailty too. A movie about a guy who gets a message from God to kill all the bad people in his town. But here's the kicker. He gets his kids to join him in killing these people. It's rated R so it already gets 5 stars from me.



This is such a cool clip. It's one of the 3 Extremes. From the preview I guess its about a girl who killed somebody but was haunted throughout her life but comes back to try and find peace but peace comes at a price. I can't fucking wait to see this!

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Ok, I can't read any of this on this new template.

Oh nevermind. I can open 'show original post' here and read it.

Anyways, Happy New Year to you and Beyond Me. Enjoy your slasher movie-I've not heard of this movie before.

I'm suppose to get Hard Candy this weekend. I'm excited about that one.

Beyond Me said...

that was the sickest movie i've ever seen. how can she still eat the dumplings knowing that they were aborted fetuses? and the end where she aborted her own fetus and ate it just to stay young. gross.

the other 2 were just as fucked up. didn't get the last one. it was too over my head.

hey kimmyk, the hard candy was good. very smart girl.

Kate Michele said...

WoW....ummmm yeah.... thats just too disturbing...

Hard Candy? Is this a movie?

Happy new year to you both...don't party too hard....at least try and remember where you live...

ysfb said...

It fucking rocked! The scene where she was bleeding and she licked her lips with her long tongue. GREAT! And the second extreme with the crazy stalker guy and third one with the twins. Didn't expect that ending.

Frailty kicked ass too. I think I sharted a little bit when the little kid came out of nowhere with the axe and killed the guy. cool.

I didn't like Hard Candy. I think it was the surgery scene on the table that just made me really uneasy. Sick twisted little girl. My balls hurt now.

This new years we are gonna take it lighter than last year. No traveling, just staying here. But give me a few long island ice teas and I'll wake up spooning a big breasted polar beer in Antartica.