Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rantings Of A Bad Day!

motherfuck motherfuck motherfuck motherfuck and fuck you and fuck you and fuck you and fuck you and fuck your little dog too aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all fucking bullshit!

You know, blogging your feelings is much better than having your fist show your feelings.

When I get angry I just take a long drive until I'm calm. Couldn't do that because of the traffic! FUCK! I can't even escape it! And leave it to me to be stuck in my car having a bad day trying to relax but can't because of the traffic then you have this person in the car beside you shouting because you won't let him in but WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO IF I CAN'T MOVE DUMBASS! Excuse me muthafucka, should I squeeze my car in between the cars just so you can pull in?

Ok, so traffic finally cleared up and I was able to not kill the driver, and not let him through of course. I was able to relax and just think. Thoughts are not good nowadays. I'm really stressed. Time with my friends and family seems to be the only thing keeping me together. If I lose either one of them then my life will be back to what was years ago, depressed.

My girlfriend is making hot chocolate for me. She knows that relaxes me. I tell her to replace the milk for the hot chocolate with vodka, I need to be out for this one.

No comments: